Volition is seeking an energetic, driven, and skilled tools programmer to participate in the development of technology for our next generation of titles. You will be working in a collaborative environment of artists, designers, and programmers and will have the opportunity to develop and enhance systems for large scale open world games. We are considering applicants for a senior or principal programming position.
- Develop and enhance editors and tools for AAA Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC titles
- Develop and enhance data pipelines for all of our titles
- Collaborate with content creators to create and expand internal development tools
- Extensive C/C++ programming skills with an in depth understanding of software construction
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles as applied to architecting systems for use in large scale code bases and teams
- Significant development experience in the game tools/editor area
- Familiarity with open-world engine concepts like streaming, memory management and multi-threading
- Ability to debug efficiently on multiple platforms
- Demonstrated ability of strong communication and collaboration on a team
- Experience developing in Python
- Experience developing AAA titles on Xbox One or PlayStation 4 consoles
- Experience with code optimization
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and code samples to [email protected] with “Senior Tools Programmer” in the subject line, or click on the “Apply for Job” button below.
At Deep Silver Volition we believe in fostering an open, collaborative and diverse environment, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants without attention to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, or military status.