Volition is looking for a Senior Producer to help us develop the next Saints Row title! Senior Producers work closely with Project Managers, Project Directors, and Leads to make quantitative, balanced, and high level decisions to keep the project on track in regards to quality level, budget, and time constraints.
- Own and drive the overall development workflow process; ensure that work is getting done within established constraints and quality bars.
- Arbiter of quality versus budget versus time, in defense of the product vision, player experience, and overall business case.
- Accountable to the team for firefighting and removing obstacles.
- Help define, support, and communicate the Project Vision.
- Maintain a strong development team and a productive team environment.
- Drive and foster effective communication among all team members.
- Challenge internal and external issues that could impact the project constraints.
- Contribute to major process innovations at the studio and project levels.
- Participate in long-term strategic planning for the business.
- Be familiar with industry trends and competitive product.
- Ensure the Project Culture reflects and supports the Studio Culture.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in game development as a Producer – including delivery of current generation console titles.
- Deep passion for video games.
- A great team player, ready to share knowledge and learn from others. Excels at self- and team organization. Inspires the team through charisma, work ethic, and analytical abilities.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and move the team forward despite obstacles and issues.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to learn quickly and apply new concepts, principles, and processes.
- Maintain a solution-oriented approach to development.
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with “Senior Producer” in the subject line, or click on the “Apply for Job” button below.
At Deep Silver Volition we believe in fostering an open, collaborative and diverse environment, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants without attention to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, or military status.