Senior Producers work closely with Project Managers, Project Directors, and Leads to make quantitative, balanced, and high level decisions to keep the project on track in regards to quality, budget, and time constraints.
Deep Silver Volition has created original, smash hit games for over 20 years, including the Saints Row series. The studio has prospered by making games no one else can make, focusing on work-life balance, and developing a culture of collaboration, continuous growth, and learning. Volition is located in the heart of Champaign, Illinois – the best kept secret in the Midwest. Champaign has all the activities, amenities, and diversity of much larger cities, but without the traffic and high cost of housing.
- Own and drive development processes; ensuring work is done within established constraints and quality bars.
- Arbitrate quality, budget, and time in service of the product vision, player experience, and the business case.
- Maintain a strong development team and a productive team environment.
- Foster effective communication among all team members.
- Provide motivation and support to team members, removing obstacles that inhibit progress.
- Work with the team to conceive and implement creative solutions.
- Manage deliverables, teams, or specific areas of work.
- Maintain high level project goals and assist with project schedules.
- Contribute to process innovations at the studio and project levels.
- Manage internal and external risks that could impact project constraints.
- Support external partners and publishing teams.
- Manage project development logistics and budgets.
- Help define, support, and communicate the product vision.
- Regularly review the game and provide feedback.
- Remain current on industry trends and competitive product.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the Lead and Executive Producer.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in game development as a Producer.
- Excellent communication, organization, problem solving & decision-making capabilities.
- Advanced interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- A great team player, ready to share knowledge and learn from others.
- Inspires the team through charisma, work ethic, and analytical abilities.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and move the team forward despite obstacles and issues.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of project management and game development methods.
- The ability to manage your own time and succeed autonomously.
- The ability to multitask and be flexible about changing role requirements.
- The ability to use your experience to mentor junior production staff.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Maintain a solution-oriented approach to development.
- The ability to evaluate games both as a consumer and as a professional.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with “Senior Producer” in the subject line, or click on the “Apply for Job” button below.
At Deep Silver Volition we believe in fostering an open, collaborative and diverse environment, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants without attention to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, or military status.