Volition is seeking a Producer with a genuine interest in the success of others to help us create the next Saints Row title! You will be working with an experienced, forward-thinking team building large-scale sandbox games. The production responsibilities shift often, but the following provides a broad description of possible responsibilities.
- Work with the team to identify problems and opportunities.
- Work with the team to conceive and implement creative solutions.
- Help support and communicate the project vision.
- Provide motivation and support to team members.
- Manage deliverables or specific areas of work.
- Challenge internal and external issues that could impact the project constraints.
- Assess processes and suggest potential solutions.
- Regularly review the game and provide feedback.
- Maintain high level project goals and assist with project schedules.
- Manage the release of game content on multiple platforms.
- Manage age rating submissions (ESRB, PEGI, etc.).
- Manage language localization and content regionalization.
- Be familiar with the industry trends and competitive product.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the Lead and Executive Producer.
- Experience developing video games as a member of a production team, preferably working on AAA projects.
- A passion for video games.
- An approachable, relaxed, and friendly demeanor.
- Eagerness to support a team in tasks both large and small.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent communication, organization, problem solving & decision making capabilities.
- The ability to manage your own time and succeed autonomously.
- The ability to multitask and be flexible about changing role requirements.
- The ability to use your experience to mentor junior production staff.
- Maintain a solution-oriented approach to development.
- Strong understanding of project management and game development methods.
- The ability to evaluate games both as a consumer and as a professional.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with “Producer” in the subject line, or click on the “Apply for Job” button below.
At Deep Silver Volition we believe in fostering an open, collaborative and diverse environment, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants without attention to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, or military status.