Volition is looking for an energetic and passionate Outsourcing Manager to help us with animation and character art for the next Saints Row title! You will work with a tightly-knit group of character artists and animators, and manage content from multiple vendors. This role is critical to the pipelines of both teams, and therefore requires an organized individual who is capable of communicating with people in multiple time zones effectively.
- Assembling job sheets for work to be sent to vendor artists
- Organization and integration of incoming assets
- Organize and provide feedback on assets throughout their creation
- Work directly with the character art and animation teams
- Communicate with artists and leads from multiple vendors.
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Have a passion for games
- Shipped titles as a character artist and/or animator
- Experience working with and managing outsourced content
- Experience with gameplay scripting and systems
- Knowledge of UE4, Unity or other game engines/editors
- Experience in production/project management.
To apply, please send your resume, portfolio/sample work, and a cover letter to [email protected] with “Outsourcing Manager” in the subject line, or click on the “Apply for Job” button below.
At Deep Silver Volition we believe in fostering an open, collaborative and diverse environment, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants without attention to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, or military status.