Volition is seeking an experienced and energetic Office Manager with a strong background in finance to organize our office operations, administer accounts payable and manage the admin and support staff.
As our Office Manager you will oversee all administrative tasks and ensure workplace safety, service orientation and organizational effectiveness. You will work closely with our Studio Management team, Human Resources, IT and Finance to determine studio needs, plan and implement diverse studio projects and initiatives and improve office procedures.
Are you a hands-on person with experience in office management and accounting, good communication skills and a high level of responsibility? Then join the Volition team and become part of a collaborative work environment that allows you to grow your skills and implement your own ideas.
- Managing front desk and custodial staff
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly task assignments
- Regular performance feedback
- Career development and training
- Coordinating and organizing administrative duties
- Coordinating studio supply orders and other purchases
- Maintaining office budget and approving purchasing requests
- Overseeing the coordination of employee benefits including studio parking, team meetings, studio events, etc.
- Accounts Payable
- Vendor set up
- Processing invoices, expense reimbursements and credit card statements
- Intercompany billing
- Weekly payment runs
- Budget planning, tracking and forecasting
- Employee relations including food, drinks, events, etc.
- Facilities, office and custodial supplies
- Managing contract and price negotiations with vendors and contractors
- Regular reporting and collaboration with our finance headquarter in Austria, including assistance with the monthly, quarterly and year-end closing
- Driving all studio maintenance projects
- Coordinating projects, requesting and evaluating quotes from contractors
- Facilitating internal office moves
- Maintaining office condition and arranging necessary repairs
- Updating and overseeing our approval workflows, including outsourcing workflows
- Communicating with our employees to determine studio and employee needs, facility maintenance and improvements, purchasing, event planning, etc.
- 6+ years of experience as an Office Manager, Finance Manager, Accounting Manager, or in a related profession
- 4+ years of accounting or finance experience
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and financial statements
- Proven experience in personnel management
- High proficiency in MS Excel and
proficiency in other office software, incl. MS Office, Outlook and survey tools
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- Familiarity with facility management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of responsibility and strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in SAP (accounting and purchasing)
- Excellent scheduling skills and time management
- High service orientation and interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and sample work to [email protected] with “Office Manager” in the subject line, or click on the “Apply for Job” button below.