Website Deep Silver Volition
Volition is seeking an energetic, driven, and skilled multiplayer programmer to participate in the development of technology for our next generation of titles. You will be working in a collaborative environment of artists, designers, and programmers and you will have the opportunity to build systems for large-scale open world games.
Tired of high cost of living and long daily commutes? Check out what Volition and Champaign, Illinois have to offer.
We are considering applicants for a mid or senior programming position.
- Develop and enhance multiplayer core and gameplay systems for AAA Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC titles
- Collaborate and mentor other programmers to build multiplayer functionality for their systems
- Extensive C/C++ programming skills with an in depth understanding of software construction
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles as applied to architecting systems for use in large scale code bases and teams
- Significant multiplayer game development experience (either competitive or co-op)
- Ability to debug efficiently on multiple platforms
- Demonstrated ability of strong communication and collaboration on a team
- Experience developing AAA titles on Xbox One or PlayStation 4 consoles
- Gameplay systems development experience
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and code samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Mid/Senior Multiplayer Programmer” in the subject line.