Are you looking to break into the games industry? Do you only have a little experience, but a lot of talent, passion and desire to learn? Volition has a strong programming culture, with senior programmers available to mentor you and develop your talent. You will be working in a collaborative environment of artists, designers, and programmers. The focus of this position is supporting the process of game development, including the development of our new Saints Row title!
Tired of high cost of living and long daily commutes? Check out what Volition and Champaign, Illinois have to offer.
- Triage build failures as they occur
- Communicate and drive resolution of build failures with the development team
- Work with the build team to develop and enhance our build systems and tools
- Author and maintain automated game-side tests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Ability to program and debug in C++
- Ability to work well with others and learn quickly
- Ability to multi-task and shift between priorities
- Demonstrated desire to work in the games industry by working on game projects in modern 3D engines
- Familiarity with Python, Java and/or Groovy
- Familiarity with Jenkins or other CI/CD packages
To apply, please send your resume, code samples, and a statement of passion to [email protected] with “Junior Support Programmer” in the subject line, or click on the “Apply for Job” button below. The statement of passion should tell us what it is about the job, the industry, Volition’s games, etc. that excites you to be a part of. The length of the statement is up to you; write as little or as much as you want to get your point across. We care more about what it is you are saying than the length of it.
At Deep Silver Volition we believe in fostering an open, collaborative and diverse environment, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants without attention to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, or military status.