The release coordinator is responsible for helping close out titles and handle all the work associated with wrapping up and finalizing releases of all kinds. This includes but is not limited to final game launches, patch and DLC launches, internal milestone and reviews builds, marketing builds and playtest builds. Release coordinators will work with a variety of different departments to make sure these releases happen in a smooth manner and will drive to tie up all loose ends.
This is a remote-friendly position. We are open to considering candidates who would like to work from our Studio in Champaign, IL, and we are also open to considering candidates who desire to work remotely.
- Assist with the platform submission and release process for all Volition titles
- Assist with milestone success criteria and review process
- Work with the production team and QA team to help prioritize bugs and critical defects
- Support external teams with game access, assets, as well as game and technical support
- Assist with the age rating submission process
- Work alongside publisher release teams to support them throughout the project
- Configure project platforms services on each release platform’s backend service
- Assist the 1st party Certification testing process
- Assist all trailing and additional SKUs for our projects. (e.g. GOTY, remasters, etc.)
- Work with our User Experience Lab to support all playtests
- Work with Community Management to support with assets and follow-up on community found issues in the game
- Work with the build team to assist with resolving breakages in a timely manner and improving our processes
- Support and drive anything and everything relating to how people get their hands on the game during all phases of a project
- Support other project efforts as needed
- Minimum 2 years AAA game experience
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with at least one of the following platforms: Steam, Epic, Microsoft or Sony
- Familiarity with video game defect databases, issue tracking, prioritization
- Excellent communication, organization, problem solving & decision-making capabilities
- A strong ability to triage incoming work and quickly shift efforts based on quickly changing priorities
- Proven ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Eagerness to support a team in tasks both large and small
- Maintain a solution-oriented approach to development
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with “Associate Release Coordinator” in the subject line, or click on the “Apply for Job” button below. When you apply, in the body of your email please indicate your preference between working in our studio vs. working remotely. If it is your preference to work remotely, please also indicate which state in the U.S. you intend to work remotely from.
At Deep Silver Volition we believe in fostering an open, collaborative, and diverse environment, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants without attention to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, or military status.