Website Deep Silver Volition
Volition is seeking an Associate Producer with a genuine interest in the success of others. You will be working with an experienced, forward-thinking team building large-scale sandbox games. The production responsibilities shift often, but the following provides a broad description of possible responsibilities.
- Work with the team to identify problems and opportunities.
- Work with the team to conceive and implement creative solutions.
- Provide motivation and support to team members.
- Manage deliverables or specific areas of work.
- Regularly review the game and provide feedback.
- Coordinate internal and external asset creation to meet project needs.
- Maintain high level project goals and assist with project schedules.
- Work with the QA Manager to coordinate game testing.
- Manage the release of game content on multiple platforms.
- Liaison with publishing and first-party to configure game services.
- Manage age rating submissions (ESRB, PEGI, etc.).
- Manage language localization and content regionalization.
- Work with the legal team to review and approve game assets.
- Support game marketing asset and promotional needs.
- Provide playtest support and conduct competitive analysis.
- Manage external product and website development.
- Support the community management and research teams.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the Producer(s).
- Minimum 2 years of gaming industry experience.
- An approachable, relaxed and friendly demeanor.
- Eagerness to support a team in tasks both small and great.
- Excellent communication, organization, problem solving & decision making capabilities.
- The ability to manage your own time and succeed autonomously.
- The ability to multitask and be flexible about changing role requirements.
- Strong understanding of project management and game development methods.
- The ability to evaluate games both as a consumer and as a professional.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Associate Producer” in the subject line.