Volition is seeking an experienced and passionate Animator to join their team to work on the next Saints Row title!
- Create compelling animation using motion capture and keyframe animation for in-game motions, including facial and lip-sync animation for a wide variety of characters, and animation for props and vehicles
- Management of complex game side animations systems, and seeing them through to completion. Ownership of these systems, and troubleshooting or problem solving through entire development cycle
- Assist in organizing and directing motion capture shoots for needed gameplay animations
- Critique and review animation work with animators and other teams to reach gameplay goals
- Proficiency in animating realistic motion, with strong focus on weight & time.
- Experience working with motion capture data
- Familiarity with node based animation networks
- Problem solving skills in DCC apps and engine
- Game Industry Experience/Shipped title Experience
- Experience working with runtime IK systems, partial body, and/or additive animation a plus
- Animation reel showing realistic key framed animations as well as motion capture work
- Resume with detailed work descriptions
- Cover letter
All samples must be accompanied by a description of each, with specific information on what you were responsible for, what tools were used, etc.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and samples to [email protected] with “Animator” in the subject line, or click on the “Apply for Job” button below.
At Deep Silver Volition we believe in fostering an open, collaborative and diverse environment, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants without attention to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, or military status.