The Senior Character Artist will work from concept art to model and texture visually striking, high-poly, characters for an exciting, new unannounced title.
• Sculpt high-resolution character models in Zbrush
• Create clean, efficient game topology, UV’s, and Textures
• Collaborate with multiple disciplines to ensure the best choices are made
• Maintain consistency through regular critique and mentorship
• Work with team leads/project managers to set milestones and maintain style guidelines
• At least five years of applicable industry experience
• Have a passion for games
• Ability to model characters in a range of styles
• Hard-surface modeling skills
• Strong understanding of human anatomy
• Traditional art skills a plus
• Experience with other game engines a plus
• Fluent knowledge of at least one major 3D package
• Fluent knowledge of Photoshop, or similar 2D program
• Knowledge of Substance Designer, and Painter or similar programs a plus
• Strong understanding of a physically based workflow
Sample Work Required:
• Samples of 3D character work
• Samples of texture work, raw textures and examples of texture
• Samples of traditional skills, sketchbook, drawings, paintings, sculptures, etc.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and samples to email@example.com with “Senior Character Artist” in the subject line.