Career Development, Feedback, and Retention:
- Communicate and reinforce established company culture, values, and goals.
- Collaborate with Studio Directors to develop on-going training and development opportunities for employees.
- Provide useful and effective performance feedback regularly to all direct reports.
- Partner with Studio Director and HR to address disciplinary issues and concerns.
- Conduct stay and exit interviews and make recommendations to Studio Directors regarding retention strategies.
Workforce Planning and Staffing:
- Manage the recruitment and selection process for the assigned discipline.
- Coordinate interview, hiring, and offer process.
- Conduct onboarding process for new hires.
Employee Relations and Administration:
- Work with Studio Directors, HR, and other studio resources as needed in support of employee communication initiatives, questions, and concerns.
- Be the employee’s first point-of-contact for employee questions and concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or other applicable area — or equivalent education and experience.
- 3+ years’ experience developing and managing people through coaching and mentoring.
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide effective leadership.
- Constructive listening skills.
- Ability to apply strong problem-solving skills and business judgement in a complex environment.
- High level of honesty, integrity and work ethic.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work needs.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Experience in game development preferred, but not required.
Please send your resume and cover letter via the link below: