Production Managers are the primary keepers and managers of the project schedules, working closely with Production, Project Directors, and Studio Leadership to ensure they are managing the project on-time, to established quality bars, and on budget.
Scheduling and Prioritization:
Employee Relations and Communication:
- Identify and analyze team organizational issues and monitor progress
- Proactively identify project risks, issues, and triggers. Establish contingency plans as needed.
- Regular communication with key stakeholders to provide project status updates
- Collaborate with team to achieve project deliverables and goals.
- Manage the change-request process, ensuring all workflows are clearly defined and processes are documented
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in software development as a Producer, Agile Coach, SCRUM Master, Project Manager, or Development Manager, and have worked with or led a team through a full product cycle.
- Able to create, manage, and maintain custom team reports using Excel, Hansoft, Word, VISIO, and other standard tools.
- Experience managing a project, including establishing project plans and budgets, determining task dependencies, assigning tasks, and implementing operational changes
- Capable of identifying and mitigating risks; able to take appropriate steps to resolve difficulties including changes to work methods, technologies, and project schedules.
- Ability to take ownership and move projects forward despite obstacles and issues.
- Able to learn quickly and apply new concepts, principles, and processes.
- Maintain a solution-oriented approach to development.
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Associate Production Manager”.